quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2008

Runaway - PINK

Mmmm mm yeahOh ohI stood by the exit door of the hotel cafeHe was playing with his bandI've always been a sucker had a weakness for a boyWith a guitar and a drink in his handHis words were like heaven in my hurricaneMy knees buckled underI thought everyone was watching meWatching you save my life with the song
You were mineIn the back of my mindOh just for one nightJust for a while
There's always one that gets awayThe one that sneaks up on you that slips away
Two weeks later I was sitting in his apartment He was making cappuccinoI said what kind of man makes cappuccinoWe laughedWe laughedWe laughed We laughed til tears ran down my face
Oh but my man you're someone else's manAnd that ain't the man that I wantBut you keep drawing me in with those big brown lying eyes
You'll always be mineIn the back of my mindOh we had a nightJust for a while
There's always one that gets awayThe one that sneaks up on you that slips away
In a closed off corner of my heart yesI'll always see your faceThe one that got awayOne that got awayThe one that got awayThe one that got awayOh the one that got awayThe one that got awayOh the one that got awayThe one that got awayOh the one that got awayYeah yeahOh oh oh ohYeah yeah Oh
I'm not a victim of clichesI don't believe in soul matesHappy endings only oneOh and I met you and all that changedI had a taste and you're still sitting on the tip of my tongue
You were mineSomewhere in timeI'll look for you firstIn my next life
There's always one that gets awayThe one that sneaks up on you that slips awaySlips awayIn a closed off corner of my heart yeah yeah yeahyeahI I'll always see your faceThe one that got awayThe one that got awayThe one that got awayThe one that got awayOh the one that got awayThe one that got awayOh the one that got awayThe one that got awayThe one that got awayYeah yeahOh oh yeahThe one that got away 

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial