terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Have You Seen the Rain


I have seen the rainI have felt the painI don't know where I'll be tomorrowI don't know where I'm goingI don't even know where I've beenbut I know, I'd like to see them again
spend my days just searchingspend my nights in dreamsstop looking over my shoulder,babyI stopped wondering what it meansdrop out, burn out, sold your homeoh they said I should've been moreprobably so if I hadn't been in that crazy damn Vietnam war
I have seen the rainI survived the painOh I've been home 30 years or so andI'm just stepping off of the plane
spend my days just searchingspend my nights in dreamsstop looking over my shoulder babyI stopped wondering what it meansdrop out, burn out, sold your homeoh they said I should've been moreprobably so if I hadn't been in that crazy damn Vietnam war
we have seen the rain togetherwe survived the pain foreveroh, its good to be home againits good to be with my friendsoh its good to be home againits good to feel that way 


0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial