terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Fingers - Pink :O

I'm alone nowStaring at the ceilingI'm kinda bored nowI can't sleepAnd you and me can't make my life completeWhen you come you slip into a dream
When it's late at nightAnd you're fast asleepI let my fingers do the walkingI press recordI become a fiendAnd no one else is watchingI let my fingers do the walking
I'm starvingFor some attentionI'm begging, pleading, bleedingFor a suggestionI bite my tongue because I wanna screamI'm almost there and you turn and look at me
When it's late at nightAnd you're fast asleepI let my fingers do the walkingI press recordI become a fiendAnd no one else is watchingI let my fingers do the walking

Rewind and you will seeWhy in the morningI'm happyRight there on the tv screenMe vengo, me vengooo!!
I'm restlessYou need some caffeineBut I'm wastedIf you could only seeCause I need more than you are gonna give
When it's late at nightAnd you're fast asleepI let my fingers do the walkingI press recordI become a fiendAnd no one else is watching

When it's late at nightAnd you're fast asleepI let my fingers do the walkingI press recordI become a fiendAnd no one else is watchingI let my fingers do the walking 

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial