terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self

Conversations with my thirteen year old selfConversations with my thirteen year old self
You're angryI know thisThe world couldn't care lessYou're lonelyI feel thisAnd you wish you were the bestNo teachersOr guidanceAnd you always walk aloneYou're cryingAt night whenNobody else is home
Come over here and let me hold your hand and hug youdarlingI promise you that it won't always feel this badThere are so many things I want to say to youYou're the girl I used to beYou little heartbroken thirteen year old me
You're laughingBut you're hidingGod I know that trick too wellYou forgetThat I've been youAnd now I'm just the shellI promiseI love you andEverything will work out fineDon't try toGrow up yetOh just give it some time
The pain you feel is real you're not asleep but it's anightmareBut you can wake up anytimeOh don't lose your passion or the fighter that'sinside of youYou're the girl I used to beThe pissed off complicated thirteen year old me
Conversations with my thirteen year old selfConversations with my thirteen year old self
Until we meet againOh I wish you well ohI wish you well Little girlUntil we meet againOhI wish you wellLittle girlI wish you wellUntil we meet againMy little thirteen year old me

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial